Free 6 Week Bible Seminar
Date: Thursdays, September 6 – October 13, 2022
Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Brantford Christadelphian Hall
442 Dunsdon Street
Learn How to Read and Study the Bible for Yourself
Have you ever tried to read the Bible but felt lost?
Do you want to get more out of your Bible reading?
Do you enjoy reading the Bible but have questions you can’t answer or difficulties understanding?
This informative seminar series will give you the tools to understand the Bible for yourself.
Some of what you will learn while attending this seminar series:
- Techniques for Bible exploration that will transform your study.
- How to use Hebrew and Greek study tools, which will greatly assist you in interpreting the text.
- How the theme of the gospel weaves it’s way from the beginning to the end of the Bible.
- Discover how the key to interpreting the Bible and prophecy is the gospel.
- Learn more about the gospel – the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ.
- Develop a stronger belief and faith in the word of God.
- Have your Bible questions answered.
This course could transform your life, enabling you to discover the true comfort and hope of the Bible for yourself.
Bibles, study tools and materials will be provided. Bring your perplexing Bible questions for the instructors and they’ll be happy to help!
The seminars will be held on Thursdays starting September 8, 2022